Friday, January 8, 2010







We're Pregnant!!!

I can't believe its finally happening. I feel like we have waited for so long to feel like the timing was right and were so happy. Its true what everyone has told me: "There will never be a perfect time". I am glad we waited because Jerome and I really enjoyed the last 4 1/2 years of marriage being able to focus on each other. I know that this is in God's perfect timing and I feel so amazingly blessed. What a gift it is that God would allow Jerome and I to raise his child. God is so Good!

We found out that I'm pregnant the night my grandma Penny passed away. I think somehow she knew and I know she is rejoicing in heaven. I think we thought it would be negative, but sure enough 2 bright pink lines popped up!!! We just looked at each other with big eyes for a minute, in shock mostly but then came the joy. We hugged, looked at the test a few more times. Then of course we were off to the bookstore for What to Expect When You're Expecting.

It was so fun getting to tell everyone and your excited responses made both Jerome and I feel so special.

Ok, well that's enough for now, check back in for updates on me, the baby and Jerome of course! Maybe I can even get him to post on the blog too.


For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We're so excited for you. Sean didn't believe me....I had to show him the blog. Sorry about his message on the phone...he can't take anything serious. But I suppose you know that already.


    Love you guys! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    Grandma here, just wondering how you're doing and how my little loved one is doing in there?
    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete