Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Baby Pics!

Our first doctor appt was Wednesday and we were able to see the baby for the first time. It was an incredible experience to see baby Manos and truly know that I have a life inside of me. I was only expecting to see a blob type shape, but was surprised to find that you could clearly make out the head, body, arms, legs and feet. The baby was moving a lot too while the doc was taking the video so you could see the legs and arms moving like crazy. I think we definitely have an athletic little one, which of course made Jerome very happy. We have taken to calling the baby a boy, so perhaps we have a little quarter back!!! Of course we would be happy just to have a healthy baby. The doctor confirmed that I am about 9 1/2 to 10 weeks. Our due date is 9/5/10. Which means.....yes out baby is due the first week of football season. I will be doing everything I can to make this baby come a few days early. I would hate for Coach Manos to have to leave his first game of the season early because his wife went into labor. I think God must have a sense of humor to plan our babies due date in this week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so awesome! I was so excited the first time I saw Faith, you can really see their little features. It looks like a boy to me, but no matter what the sex is, as long as the baby is healthy, and I'm sure Jerome will make sure the baby is athletic either way it goes. I am so excited for you both. September 5 is Mary's birthday too. Vigros are pretty easy to get along with, I married one! I love you both very much and am so proud of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news is, it hasn't "decided" its gender yet so keep sending out the BOY vibes if thats what you want!

    I'm so excited for you two.....wahoo! It feel so much more real when you actually get to SEE it. I'm getting huge.... =) so fun.

    ReplyDelete