Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrating 5 Years of Marriage




On July 9th, Jerome and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. Time has gone by so quickly and here we are expecting our 1st baby. I am so blessed to be married to an awesome man of God who supports me, encourages me, shows me and my attitude so much grace, but most importantly a man who loves me. I don't think we have had one day of marriage where he did not tell me he loves me or thinks I am pretty. BLESSED! Jerome spent the 9th at a golf tournament, so when he got home we had cake and apple cider and watched our wedding video. It was so fun to look back 5 years ago and see all of our loved ones supporting us. It was also pretty fun and sweet to see the people who cried during our ceremony....Cheri!! hehe

We did finally really celebrate out anniversary the next night and went to a nice restaurant and actually got dressed up. Or as dressed up as you can get 8 months pregnant. The dessert was my favorite part of course.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! You look beautiful Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I cried at your wedding. Whenever I see God do something amazing, I cry! Bringing the two of you together was a beautiful thing. And now you're starting your family...another blessing! God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. - Hebrews 11:6 :)

    ReplyDelete