Sunday, September 5, 2010

40 WEEKS!!!



Baby Manos is due today September 5th!! We have finally reached week 40. Within a week (hopefully) I will be holding a little baby in my arms. I spent the morning celebrating my Mom's birthday. We went to brunch at Mimi's Cafe in Dublin and enjoyed some family time. Family time in the Edwards pack means someone is most likely being teased or being sarcastic. I think my brother was on the receiving end of the teasing today, but he was also dishing out the sarcasm as well. I am so proud of the Man he has become!! It seems like just yesterday when he was just that annoying little brother and now he is so mature and respectful and has been blessed with the sweetest woman in his life. Its a pleasure to spend time with both Justin and Christine! Although, I could do without the weird/scary iPhone pictures they have:) The sweet little hostess tried to seat us at a booth, and I took one look at it and said "Ummm I don't think I can get my belly in there, I will need a chair". Welcome to full term pregnancy!! This belly gets in the way of everything. Its really strange to even hug my hubby because there is a basketball in between us. I am feeling great and have been enjoying maternity leave. I have been walking every day and its been so awesome to be home to make dinner for Jerome. Normally I would not get home until 6:30 or 7pm, so its been a treat to spoil Jerome a bit before the baby arrives. After all the waiting I just can't believe the day has finally arrived. Its so hard to wait!! I just want to meet this little baby and kiss it all over. I am so thankful to have had such a great pregnancy. I never had any major issue and the baby is healthy! Now all I need is a quick and painless labor:)

No comments:

Post a Comment